Friday, June 14, 2013

Introduction

Welcome,

About me: Ochuko, I'm currently 21.

I know that's a very brief and empty introduction, but it's intentional in luring the attention away from the author and drawing focus unto the content of this blog.

What to expect?
  • As indicated in the headline, I will try and keep the topics consistent with contemporary issues.... but I might post some occasional randomness lol. 
  • The majority of the posts will probably be responses to current events, talking about concepts that might pop in my head, or just posts about things I like or think are cool. 
  • Overall I hope to build up a discussion and get peoples perspectives on different topics, whether you agree or disagree with my analysis of the topics, or whatever you want to discuss.
  • I will try to remain objective in the discussions unless stated otherwise. 
Well that's all I can think of at the moment. Hope you enjoy the blog. Comment with any questions, and share if you like the post. One love.

No comments:

Post a Comment